Precision optics from Optik+ – your plus in technology
With our extensive range of machinery, we are well equipped to tackle any tasks in the field of precision optics. Our expert employees can complete your orders for specific optical components quickly and reliably, and always to the highest quality, thanks to our range of CNC processing machines and state-of-the-art measuring technology.
We offer a wide range of services: be it prototypes, or small or large-scale production – we guarantee that we take the utmost of care when developing and producing your products. We are also able to respond flexibly to a diverse range of geometries, diameters and materials.
Production area for rounded optics:
- Precise development of spherical surfaces
- Lenses with a diameter of 6 - 120 mm
- Radii from 10 mm - ∞
- CNC controlled milling, polishing and centring machines
- Newton’s rings: 1 ring
- Surface quality: scratch-dig 20-10
- Tilt error: 1 arcmin
Flat optics production range:
- E.g. filters, camera mirrors, prisms
- Excellent surface quality, dimensional precision
- Diameters: 5 - 300 mm (more on request)
- Flatness: λ/10
- Surface quality: scratch-dig 40-20, 20-10, 10-5
You can find our most popular products and example descriptions on our detailed precision optics information pages.
Find out more about our optics product range!